Bring out the child in you as we reminisce on the exciting adventures of Peter Pan! Produced by STAGES and Repertory Philippines, I invite all of you to watch Peter Pan the Musical this coming October 8, 2011 (Saturday), 8:00PM at the Meralco Theater.
About Peter Pan the Musical:
The legend of PETER PAN has been delighting children for over 100 years. This faithful new version which will be first seen in Asia, promises to be a festive adventure with stunning scenery, show-stopping performances, swashbuckling sword fights, jaw dropping and breath-taking flying scenes.The musical is set in bustling Edwardian suburbia, and the normality of a children's nursery. The magic really starts with the ingenious introduction of Tinkerbell, a tiny red dot zipping around and disrupting the toys. Peter and the Darling family are whisked away to the famous land full of colorful characters including the Lost Boys, Mermaids, Crocodile, Tiger Lily and, of course, the dastardly Captain Hook.
|Photo by Jojit Lorenzo|
- Sam Concepcion as Peter Pan
- Michael Williams as Captain Hook
- Tippy Dos Santos as Wendy
Directors: Jaime Del Mundo and Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo
- Orchestra Center - Php1,700.00
- Orchestra Side - Php1,400.00
- Loge Center - Sold Out
- Loge Side - Php1,000.00
- Balcony Center - Php700.00
- Balcony Side - Php500.00
How to Get Tickets:
- View seat plan via this link and send your reservation request via text or email with your Name, Preferred Seats, Mode of Payment (Bank Deposit or Cash on Delivery) to any of the following mobile numbers: 0923-7283192 (Sun Cellular) / 0917-7140793 (Globe) / 0928-5521415 (Smart) / 0917-5901390 (Globe)
- See all details and ongoing promos at their Facebook Page
- Visit the Peter Pan Manila (October 8 show) Website
It's definitely a magical adventure with Peter Pan. You'll surely enjoy the show, so hurry! Get your tickets now before they run out.