We've heard of news that BlackBerry has been working with network providers to come up with better plans to suit everyone's needs at a lower price. This is one of their steps in trying to make the Philippines as close as possible to hopefully become a BlackBerry nation just like Indonesia and India.
Globe has announced that they have further lowered down the SuperSurf for BlackBerry MAX to Php599 from previously being priced at Php1,200 then eventually Php999. This is a great way for consumers to enjoy unlimited surfing, push e-mail, instant messaging, social networking on BB APN, plus unlimited downloading and streaming on Internet APN.
BlackBerry Max for Prepaid Subscribers
BlackBerry Max for Postpaid Subscribers
Please note the following when subscribing to this promo:
- Globe prepaid and postpaid plan subscribers can avail of this offer except for subscribers of the following:
- Extension Plans
- Load Tipid Plans
- Load Allowance Plans
- iPhone Plans
- Globe Broadband Tattoo Plans
- If you currently have other data add-on plans, you may avail of the SuperSurf for BlackBerry Max offier, provided that you terminate the existing add-on plan first before subscribing to SuperSurf for BlackBerry Max. This includes the following add-on plans:
- Mobile Surfing Plans
- Personal BlackBerry Add-on Plans (450, 700, 850, 1100)
- SuperSurf for BlackBerry
- BlackBerry Social or BlackBerry Messaging
- If you are registered to time-based charging (Php5.00 for 15 minutes), you may avail of the BlackBerry Max, and doesn't need to opt-out from time-based charging service.
- To access video streaming, configure your units properly by using the correct APN - internet.globe.com.ph
The new BB MAX Php599 for 30 days is available from August 6, 2011 to December 31, 2011, while all other denominations are also until December 31. However, I have a strong feeling that Globe will keep this permanent.